quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2011

In me.


Have faith in me, cause there are things that I've seen I don't believe. So cling to what you know, and never let go. You should know things aren't always what they seem!
I said I'd never let you go, AND I NEVER DID. I said I'd never let you fall, and I ALWAYS MEANT IT! If you didn't have this chance then I never did. You'll always find me right there, again.
I've gone crazy, cause there are things in the streets I don't believe. So we'll pretend it's alright and stay in for the night, what a world, I'll keep you safe here with me!
They've got me on the outside, looking in! But I can't see at all. With the weight of the world on my shoulders, they just wanna see me fall.

Have faith in me

I said I'd never let you go, and I NEVER DID!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário